Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Memoirs

I have always liked you since then. I'm sorry, I was so afraid to tell you what I felt. I was never able to confess to you. I always lacked the courage to do so. I am confused, this new emotion that I have never felt before has overwhelmed me. I chickened out fearing rejection. I couldn't allow myself to lose our friendship for naught. You are so great while I am just no one. You have everything, I have nothing only this heart of mine to offer. It always felt awkward for me. You are beyond my reach, so far yet it seems to be so near. It just happened that I was too late. I woke up too late in a reality without you. Before I let go, please let me speak the words I was never able to utter. Please let me try to tell you for this one last time. I like you. I like you. I like you. Goodnight my dear old friend. I hope this time, I could have my heart at ease again.

No comments: