Thursday, February 7, 2008

Goodbye

Loving you was quite a pain but parting was even more painful. I couldn't have thought that this day would come. The day that I would bid my goodbyes to you. I hope that some time in our next life we would meet again. Not ending up like this but having the smile to move on forward. You brought me sunshine out of nowhere but left me with clouds, raining over my rolling eyes. It was quite fun though i never thought of getting hurt. It seems we were never meant to be together. How sad, it is rather unfortunate ending up like this. I look up in the skies asking questions where I went wrong. Was he a better man than me? The sun is setting down over the horizon as the moon smiles up together with the stars. At last I was finally asleep, away from all the miseries you have brought along. I woke up all alone again. You were finally gone. Goodbye, goodbye my valentine.

No comments: